Film Fridays: An Introduction

Category: , By Rev/Views

Starting from next week I'll be filling in Fridays (way-hay!) with a series of reviews and retrospects on various films I've watched and enjoyed over the years. Where I own the actual film I'll review the DVD set as well at the same time. Up until now I've mostly concentrated on television shows as I do prefer long running stories where I can get to grips with the characters and experience their lives, their losses and their gains. Films do offer the same experience, but on a shorter time frame - so while they are not my first love, they are something I am going to dabble with.

Sorry this isn't longer, I went out for the evening instead of coming home and writing. I wish I could devote more time to the written word, but at the moment it's not possible - one has to earn a living!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?