Arrested Development - Return to small and big screen confirmed!

Category: , By Rev/Views

Normally I don't update twice in a day, sometimes I don't update twice in a week (oops).  However once I read about this I just had to post about it.

Arrested Development's return has been confirmed with a 9 or 10 episode mini-series followed by a movie.  How great is that?  One of the finest sitcoms of all time (and the finest sitcom of the last decade) returning to us!  I'm very happy, Arrested Development is one of my top 1% shows.

11 hours ago Will Arnett tweeted:


"I'm peeing with  at the moment..and we can confirm that we are going to make new AD eps and a movie"


Jason Bateman an hour later then tweeted:


"It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. VERY excited!"

I don't have the words for this one, it's right up there with the return of Futurama as one of the greatest events of my television watching life.  All I need now is the return of Vic Mackey to the screen and I'll be set for the near future.

So. Very.Happy.  Taste the Happy Michael!

More on this available at:
Empire Blog
Gigwise
Dan's Media Digest (he finally got around to watching it)
The Medium is Not Enough
and Bleeding Cool
(amongst others)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?