Disruptions Ahead

Category: By Rev/Views

I've tried my best to avoid my impending move from being too disruptive here at Rev/Views, but unfortunately it's become somewhat unavoidable. I planned to write about Damages this evening, but putting things into cardboard boxes has taken up so much time and effort this evening that I've almost run out of free time.

As such I'm going to try and keep reviewing here and there over the next two weeks, but I can't guarantee anything resembling a structured schedule at all. I'll try to write about Damages tomorrow and Burn Notice on Sunday, but there's unlikely to be anything here on the Monday as I'm going to be on the road with a transit van moving the first load of my possessions up to my next home.

This has come about because my current agency are putting a tremendous amount of pressure on me to allow them to start showing the place to potential tenants and I can't allow them to do so until I move a lot of confidential work related material to the safe in my new home. Needless to say I'd rather be able to tell them they can start in order to keep them happy, agencies here aren't very kind towards leaving tenants, they seem to feel that being considerate to one is a little too much to ask.

My apologies for the upcoming couple of weeks, I hoped I could work around all of this and keep things correctly timed here on Rev/Views before the switch of internet service disrupted my ability to access blogger and post here.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. MysterLynch 14 February 2009 at 07:43
    Hang in there!

Something to say?