Bonekickers

By Rev/Views

Bonekickers was on recently and well... It's awful. But I wanted to take a moment just to promote two excellent reviews both of which have ment I didn't entirely waste my time watching it. I could still get a chuckle out of reading these. They're worth a gander even if you haven't seen the episode in question as they recreate the experience of watching it pretty accurately.

First of all there's Jaxvor's review located here, I always enjoy reading Jaxvor's opinions on bad British television as he manages to sum up how I feel about them, but with more style.

And second there's Rob's review here, Rob also managed to sum up many of my feelings on it. He has also used the phrase "...it's astonishingly bollocks: an absolutely hellish piece of brain-warping daftness." when describing it. Brilliant!

Suffice to say, I'm torn between never watching this piece of rubbish again. Or watching it just so I can enjoy reading good reviews tearing it apart. That's the main reason why I watch Torchwood.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Rob Buckley 15 July 2008 at 14:05
    Ta muchly! Glad you got some consolation from it.

    Episode two tonight...

Something to say?