Burn Notice and The Colbert Report

By Rev/Views

Just a friendly reminder that Burn Notice returns this evening. Set boxes to record! Additionally I wanted to share something I've been appreciating for a while, but I kept forgetting to do so.

Comedy Central have made a huge selection of their shows available worldwide with their own website player. I'm now able to legitimately watch The Colbert Report after it's aired. It's all located over at the following address.

http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertreport/index.jhtml

The show is brilliant and now is a great time to catch up a little as they're all on holiday.

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Rob Buckley 10 July 2008 at 14:36
    I am looking forward to Burn Notice. It's an oasis of slight steeliness in a desert of whimsy on the USA Network. Not that I don't like Psych. I just like spy shows more and think Jeffrey Donovan and Bruce Campbell are great. Still not sure about Gabrielle Anwar's accents, but she's still great for Press Gang nostalgia
  2. Rob Buckley 10 July 2008 at 14:37
    Oh, BTW, did you know the Colbert Report is available on FX in the UK?
  3. Rev/Views 10 July 2008 at 18:18
    I agree completely, USA Network last year was a summer of joy for me, I used to watch The Dead Zone, the 4400, Psych and Burn Notice in the run up towards the Fall season. They were the perfect balance of shows for me.

    Then TDZ and 4400 got canned (I've still not gotten over that) and now I'm left with Psych (which I enjoy, but it's not exactly clever programming) and of course BN.

    Thanks for the heads up on FX, sadly I just don't have access to it right now, but I'm hoping to increase my range of channels to include it when I next move. All the good stuff seems to be on FX.

Something to say?