Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns in 2009!

Category: , , By Rev/Views

I don't often post about news items here, I tend to leave that for the people in the blogs I read. Instead I like to concentrate on DVDs and a small selection of shows I watch. But I really can't keep quiet about this one after I read it over at Rob Buckley (mediumrob)'s site - The Medium is Not Enough - in his selection of Thursday news bites.

Larry David's fantastic comedy show has been slotted for another 10 episodes, they start filming in December and will broadcast in 2009 (most likely next October). I know the title of the show asks one to not get excited, but I am. Really I am. Season Six was fantastic. Woo.

And there I was thinking there would be almost nothing to watch next fall, how foolish of me.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Rob Buckley 23 October 2008 at 22:12
    Thanks for the link. Of course, the blog is The Medium is Not Enough (which is why I'm MediumRob) and the URL for that blog is http://www.the-word-is-not-enough.com/blog/rob. Otherwise you'll end up at my tedious professional showcase, which you don't really want to have to undergo, dear reader.
  2. Rev/Views 24 October 2008 at 10:01
    I have corrected my error sir!

Something to say?