The Shield: Collected Review Round Up: Family Meeting

Category: By Rev/Views

I think this is the best way to open up this final set of collected reviews:




I have nothing clever to say about these reviews, enjoy them for what they are. Just as you enjoyed the show.

Geeky Talk
Alan Sepinwall
Jason Pinter
Premium Hollywood
TheTwoCents
imdb
TVSquad


Show your appreciation for these fine writers by leaving them a comment in their own threads. Remember, comments are like currency for bloggers, even a simple "Thank you" or "Nice review" can spur them onto greater efforts.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Jason Pinter 28 November 2008 at 15:41
    Thanks for linking to my posts, you've got some great write ups here too. Nice to see some appreciation for one of the greatest shows of all time, and hopefully one that will inspire something to step up and have the same level of quality.
  2. Anonymous 28 November 2008 at 22:07
    Yeah just more thanks from me. I've been listening to that song from youtube so much since I saw the finale. Brilliant song and one that I can associate to one the greatest TV shows in history.

Something to say?