The Guild Season 2 has started!

Category: By Rev/Views

A while back I posted a short ish review of 'The Guild' a web published show that was about a group of people who were all members of an online guild. I sort of enjoyed it despite not having a frame of reference for many of the jokes due to their MMO nature.

Well the second season has started airing and it's available to watch either on XBOX Live (woo!) or here on MSN Video.

Here's a direct link to the first episode. Enjoy!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Matt 8 December 2008 at 09:28
    I downloaded these on XBL after your post here. I've got to say these are quite funny and well observed - I guess you do need to know a bit about MMOs (or at least be vaguely aware of them) to get some of the more obscure references but I think there's more here than just MMO jokes.

    Anyway, I enjoyed them (even if they took longer to download than they did to watch (minor exaggeration there)).

Something to say?