Happy Holidays

By Rev/Views

Just a quick short post to wish you all an enjoyable Christmas break, Rev/Views will return on (most likely) the 27th. I'll be spending the next three days with the familiy but when I get back online I'll probably write about the Christmas Doctor Who, Wallace & Gromit and Gavin & Stacey's Christmas special as those are the highlights of Christmas TV for me this year. I'm not holding my breath about the Doctor Who special mind you, last years 'Voyage of the Damned' was rubbish and I would have stopped watching except I know and like Clive Rowe. Maybe this year will be better, but I've never liked Rusty's 'big' Doctor who scripts.

Watching the Wire will not be interrupted, it will still come out on Sunday but it might be later in the day than usual.

Until then, enjoy yourselves and have a pleasant time.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 27 December 2008 at 14:19
    Good blog. I found it through Crimespree. Excellent reviews, very detailed.
  2. Rev/Views 27 December 2008 at 18:30
    I'm glad you've enjoyed reading what I've had to offer so far. I hope to improve even further over the next year!

Something to say?