Christmas Break

By Rev/Views

As you might have gathered, I've had to go on an early Christmas hiatus due to an increase in workload and some other more serious personal issues that I've had to concentrate on.  As this isn't a forum for problems in my life I'm going to leave it at that and just say I'll be back soon with a review of the Doctor Who Christmas Special!

Till then have a great holiday!

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Rob Buckley 21 December 2010 at 08:15
    I hope whatever it is you manage to overcome it and all turns out well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    Merry Christmas!

    Rob
  2. buy youtube views 16 March 2011 at 11:06
    I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about. Thank you so much.
    buy youtube views

Something to say?