Fall Approaches!

By Rev/Views

Just in case you were wondering if I'd done the old classic blog 'I'm back' -> 'Can't think of anything to write' start/stop thing that does happen.  Don't worry (as if you were worrying that is!)  Things got a little messed up with the delay to internet access here and I ended up getting back online a scant week before my wedding.

Well the dust is settled, I'm just back from the honeymoon and I'll be working on getting the wheels rolling again on this blog.  My ultimate aim is three times a week with an update (more if I manage mini-updates).  However, we're not yet into the world of Fall Television, so material will probably be a little weaker in quality and quantity until then.

For the moment I'm going to get on some research and figure out what shows to watch!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?