End of Hiatus!

Category: By Rev/Views

I've moved home and I'm pretty settled, so Rev/Views will be starting up again on a thrice weekly basis. The initial plan of attack is to finish reviewing the rest of The Sopranos, look at the second seasons of Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad and then potter about reviewing various the other DVD sets that I have left to finish - including a look at 2012 which will be up either Monday or Wednesday next week.

The third season of Watching The Wire will resume, I just don't know exactly when - perhaps when I'm not living in a room filled with boxes.

This post is entirely full of the truth and not the least bit a joke, it's my protest about that rather lame tradition of April Fools.

See you tomorrow!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Lisa Rullsenberg 1 April 2010 at 13:41
    Welcome back! Life with boxes is hard, but at least quite a few are DVD sets ;)

Something to say?