Hiatus!

Category: By Rev/Views

Yeah, that's right. After spending some time trying to work out what to write about TV - inbetween packing to move home and work - I've decided it's best if I take a little time off to see if it recharges my batteries about TV and writing about it.

I'll be on Twitter still, writing random 140 character things isn't as hard as writing on here, but I won't be updating for a little while. It might be a week, it might be until after I've moved. I don't know at this point, I'm just feeling creatively drained and need to focus elsewhere for a little while to recharge.

So. Watch this space as I imagine Treme will be the spur I need to start falling in love with television all over again. Or maybe I'll get another screener copy of something, that often gets me going again. We'll see.

Back soon!

 

2 comments so far.

  1. MysterLynch 8 March 2010 at 21:13
    Good luck to you. Hopefully some time off will recharge your creative batteries.

    From what I have seen so far, Treme is great.
  2. Lisa Rullsenberg 9 March 2010 at 13:27
    Awh, well, hope to see you back soon. Your reviews are always insightful and good to read, even when I don't agree with you!

Something to say?